I saved this text many months ago from a site that no longer exists. There are many copies of the following Q&A floating around the web now, and I can't find the original source. It is translated from Korean, and I heavily revised the originally terrible grammar.
Born in 1986, Yunho is also an aquarius like Jaejoong. He is the team's leader and the bass vocal-part of the group. Yunho also carries this trait of having too many thoughts, which is a distinctive characteristic of an A-blood type. He won the Best Dancer award from SM and is the most talented in dancing. His hobby is to choreograph. He has experience as a rapper from Dana's first album song, Diamond. He likes to play basketball, and is talented in martial arts (hap ki do) and he placed third in a contest. On the other hand, he enjoys writing a variety of fictional stories.
Yunho is often mistaken for the oldest in the group because he is the leader (Jaejoong is the oldest). As he participated in the church choir he has the position of the bass (the lowest male vocal range) in the group. Yunho had a hard time becoming a singer, since his father opposed. But now his father is the biggest supporter. Just by looking at his face, it seems he grew up without any hardships, right? No true - before he became a singer, 3 years ago, he left his home at GwangGoo and went to Seoul to pursue his dream. From then on, he prepared to become a singer with YoungWoong Jaejoong. Since both of their circumstances weren't good they worked part-time jobs at law schools and saunas and practiced hard.
1. Korean name: Jung YunHo
2. Chinese name: Zhang Yun Hao
3. Birth date: Feb. 6th, 1986
4. Height: 181 cm
5. Weight: 66 kg
6. Blood type: A
7. Religion: Christianity
8. Talents: jumping, something has to do with breathing, dancing, singing, writing lyrics/composing
9. Hobbies: listening to music, singing, exercise
10. Family members: father, mother, younger sister
11. Future wishes (what he wanted to be back then): PD, a successful businessman
12. What to do when there's free time: listening to music, singing
13. Spent most money on: CDs, clothes, and shoes
14. Music type: Hip-hop, R&B and Soul, songs that I feel like fits me.
15. Type of girl you like: girls that take responsibilities, stand up for what they believe/say and their actions.
16. Future plans: becoming international star, want to try being a director and actor.
17. Happiest moment: first time performing with DBSK
19. Most embarrassing moment: while performing in China, some of the Shinhwa fans came up to me and mistook me for JunJin (hyung), they asked for autographs, too!
20. Favorite food: I'm not that picky, but I like kimchi and BBQ meat
21. how did you enter SM: I did a lot of dance performances, SM saw one of my performances. After that, I signed official contract with SM.
22. Favorite movie(s): Lord of the Rings and This Lazy Woman
23. Favorite gift from your fans: I like all the things the fans send me, but if I have to pick, mostly CDs, clothes and shoes.
24. what type of music do you want to try: something simple
25. Favorite scenery in China and food (they are talking about his trips to China with SM): I like PeKing ducks and SanDong cuisine; clearly remember people riding their bikes on the open road and the bars that are in some of the taxis!
26. what you cook best: Kimchi (soup) and pizza, it's really good when I make it ^^!
27. Favorite manga(s): CHIHRTO (it's in English.) (Xaari's note: spelling?)
28. Do you play video games: Yes, sometime, I like those boxing type games.
29. What you thought of the Chinese fans: very good hospitality and nice
30. What you thought of yourself: when I start out to do something, I tend to/must finish it before I move along, I consider myself a very responsible person.
31. Who are you mostly acquainted with in SM: JunJin (hyung) and Dana
32. First impression on Dana: first impression was innocent, cute and honest singer. she's still the same right now.^^!
33. Sleeping habit (they ask weird questions): there isn't really anything, except I like to sleep slightly diagonal.
34. Nickname: JunJin Jr?? XD
35. Trips to China with SM:
first trip to ShengYang, China at May 13, 2002 with Shinhwa and Dana
second trip to BeiJing, China at July 18, 2002 for Korean/Chinese concert with Kangta, Shinhwa and Dana (people already noticed him back then)
third trip to HangZhou at Nov 23, 2002 with Shinhwa, FTTS, Kangta, BoA. During the third trip to HangZhou, there were a lot of YH fans already. He was a guest and dancer for the HangZhou concert. At the end of the concert, he thanked the audience by the title of an official singer.